GSA/VA Schedules Preparation/Negotiation 2 Day Hands On Workshop
Looking to increase your sales?
Click here for the top 8 reasons why a GSA Schedule Contract can help your company capture a share of the Federal Government spending.
Regular Workshop Rate: $1795 with SAVE200DISCOUNT
April 17-18, 2012
Baltimore,MD / BWI Airport
Special Onsite Custom Workshops available at your location for companies and organizations.
Special Discount Pricing Applies.
Call 914-693-0728 for more info.
GSA Schedule Preparation Workshop
Hands-on GSA Preparation Workshop
Day 1 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Day 2 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Call 914-693-0728 now to validate your qualifications for a GSA or VA Schedule, complete registration process and recieve workshop preparation instructions.
In this two day workshop you will learn how to actually prepare your own company's GSA/VA Schedule with the assistance of two GSA Schedule Preparation experts having over 25 years of GSA/VA Schedule Preparation experience.
Upon registration, each attendee will receive a detailed listing of the required information they will need to bring to the workshop. Each participant will also receive a detailed "Hands-on GSA Schedule Preparation" workbook at the beginning of the workshop.
The workshop will be conducted in three phases:
Phase I - Preparing the Schedule
Participants will prepare or complete the following:
- GSA's "Pathway to Success" Training
- Customer Reference Past Performance Listings for Open Ratings Review/PPE
- Central Contractor Registration (CCR) and On-Line Representations and Certifications (ORCA) applications
- Vets - 100 and EEO Reporting (if applicable)
- Technical section of the proposal for service schedules
- Letters of Supply/Commitment from manufacturers for product schedules
- Commercial Sales Practice (CSP) attachments
- Pricing Proposals for both service and product schedules
- Small Business Subcontracting Plan (if applicable)
- GSA and DCAA compliant Accounting System Setup
Phase II - Submitting/Processing the Schedule
Participants will learn the techniques and strategies for:
- Obtaining a Digital Certificate and Eoffer Submissions
- Timelines for post submittal processing and techniques to follow-up
- Handling interim GSA Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Negotiations with GSA
- Preparation of your actual Final Proposal Revision (FPR)
Phase III - Post Award
Participants will receive guidance on:
- Preparing your post award FSS authorized price lists in hard copy
- Submitting your schedule to GSA advantage via SIP Program
- Setting your company up to do Post Award Contract Management/Maintenance
Call 914-693-0728 now to complete registration and officially begin preparation for upcoming workshop.
About the Presenters:
Bob Griffin and Judith Juback are principals of Keynote Connections, Inc., a New York based administrative, marketing and government services consulting firm. They have prepared and negotiated more than 300 GSA Schedules for Large and Small Businesses and have marketed 20 to the Federal Government. Judith Juback has more than 20 years experience working with Accounting Software in the Commercial and Federal Government marketplaces. She is an Adjunct Professor at Westchester Community College teaching accounting software programs.
Bob Griffin has been the National GSA/Federal Sales Manager for a Fortune 50 Company and set up the sales organization and policies that covered all eleven (11) regional GSA headquarters cities. Both Bob and Judith have presented workshops and seminars throughout the United States for GSA, the SBA, various PTAC's and the Learning Annex in New York City. Back to top
a. If you cancel within 3 weeks of the event date by email or phone you will receive a full refund minus a $100 admin fee.
b. If you cancel within 1 week of the event date by email or phone you will receive a 50% refund.
c. No refunds will be considered within 2 days of the event but you may reschedule for another available seminar/workshop date without any penalty.
*Workshop attendees can reschedule from one event date to another without any penalty with a 48 hr. advance notification to Keynote Connections by email or phone